Had unprotected sex, taken Ella. Negtive pregnancy test. Sore nipples, yellow discharge

I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 18 jan. I went to the doc on 21 jan (almost 72hrs after) to get the morning after pill (Ella).. my last period ended on the 12 jan and I calculated my next period should be on the 3 feb. It has been 10 days and I still do not have my period. I took 3 test which all came out negative. One on the 5 feb, one on the 8 feb and one on the 12 feb using the first morning urine . I m having sore nipple and lots of yellow discharge but no sign of pregnancy. Could I be pregnant or having an ectopic? Please advice. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013