Had unprotected sex, taken 72 pill, due for periods. Chances of pregnancy?

he came out i don t remember him inside or in me as precaution i took postpone 72 pill in about 36 hours after this .. till now i feel normal my period due 20th and my last period was 26 dec 2012 i have regular period 25 days i the length . I am single and 25 i don t want to be pregnant or get married it will cause major destruction to my family please help what should i do i see normal sign that i get before my period ...please helpme
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013