Had unprotected sex, swollen clitoris, watery and yellow-brown discharge, painful

Hi so I think I have a clitoral hood infection. I had intercourse on Tuesday and I m guessing my partners hands were less than santitary. I noticed my clit was swollen and site on Wednesday and it got worse over the week because I did a lot of standing and walking at work last week. There s discharge coming from the hood. It was watery and yellowish brown. I was trying to clean really well but it hurts too bad and my labias seem to be sticking together from what I assume Is the discharge. There s also a bit of blood in the area too. I also have a bump inside my labia and everything in the general area seems to be irritated.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Jan 2016
Seems you have indeed caught infection to your vulva - near clitoral area.
Also the bump inside the labia suggests that you have caught some STD - mostly gonorrhoea infecting the Bartholin's glands which are hidden in the labia majora.
The infection is not by unhygienic hands. Seems to be sexually transmitted disease.
Please get yourself checked for HIV also. Even if the results are negative, get re-examined for HIV after 6 months as it may take longer time for the test to become positive due to window period.
You need to undergo course of antibiotics. Show to your gynaecologist for the proper prescription.
Please, both of you get the treatment simultaneously. It will cure you.
Afterwards, please stay cured by use of proper protection like condom. Please remember, even condom gives protection against some STDs only. So be discriminative in sexual partner.
Many STDs can lead to infertility also.