Had unprotected sex, stomach discomfort, frequent urination. What does this sound like?

I m a soon to be 22 yr old and recently had unprotected sex (july 18th and then multiple times days after), apparently around the time of ovulation (I hadn t known it at the time), only I m not quiet sure considering I had to estimate the day of the previous period before the last one (I think I get them every 30-32 days). But this is where it confuses me, I did go on to have another period july 31st (or bleeding atleast) about 2 weeks after the unprotected sex,around the time I should have been hitting it anyway only is lasted about 4 days when generally it last about 6 days, and the blood flow was a tad lighter, at first it spotted (like the first day) but did get a little heavier but not quiet like my regular periods. Now being August 28th, for the last couple days it has felt weird to lay on my stomach and just feels a little strange at random times, I haven t had much an appetite and noticed I have been peeing alo and frequentlyt, just within these last few days. I have not taken any test yet, I have been wanting too, just hasn t happened. I would just like to have some input on what this sounds like and the possibility.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer