Had unprotected sex, started irritation while urinating. What could be the cause?

me and my boyfriend recently had sex unprotected for the first time and it was a bit rough and he did enter anally as well for the first time for both of us and now he s saying there is a slight irritation just when he urinates and he thinks i m cheating on him now but i am not. he just wants an answer and i don t know what to tell him he thinks i could have scratched him with a pubic hair cuz and that is what have caused a cut or something.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Possible this slight irritation appeared due to the way how you did sex ( first time, anally, unprotected, etc.) He must avoid few days any sexual contact and monitoring carefully symptoms. If symptoms will persist or will appeared new ones like discharge, swelling, dysuria- then he must seek Dermatologist consultation.