Had unprotected sex, started heavy periods, sore breast, nausea. Is this implantation bleeding or period?

Hi, I am 16 and last month on the 27th I had my last period. Two weeks after it ended, my boyfriend and I had sex but the condom broke. The tip was barely in and it was a spermicide condom but I am still worried. On the 23rd this month in got my period pretty much on time. It was very, very, heavy for 3 days and before it started and for about the first day of bleeding I has sore breasts, but they are gone now. I also had nausea and cramps during this bleeding. But today, three days later, it has almost completely stopped and I don t have to wear a pad/ tampon anymore. Is this implantation bleeding or my period?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012