Had unprotected sex, spotting, vomiting, missing periods, pregnancy test negative, getting yellow pee. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex and on Wednesday the 9th I had teeny tiny dots of blood on my underwear then threw up that night now It is the 15th and I am 3 days late for my period but I did take a pregnancy test on the 13th it was negative and my pee is kind of an orange color but not that bad its still mostly yellow could I possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Welcome to HCM

Even a drop of semen is enough to get pregnant. If you are not planning pregnancy i advice you it is better to go for one or the other method of contraception.

As you have done the pregnancy test very early there are chances of it being false negative.

It should be done a week after missed period, preferably using early morning urine sample.

I advice you to repeat the test after a week of missed period. As you are delayed by 3 days i advice you to wait for another 4 more days and repeat the test.

Depending on the result you can consider your next approach.

Hope i have provided the information you needed.