Had unprotected sex, spotting next day. Abdominal pain, headache, increased vaginal secretion. Pregnant?

Hi, greeting Well my question to you is can i be pregnant ?? My last menstruation cycle was on the 1st of October 2012. My boyfriend and in had unprotected sex on the 12th of that very same month but he used the pull out method. What was strange is that I notice some spotting the another day but it only lasted a few minutes. I usually have a 28 day cycle I have taken four pregnancy test thus far with all showing negative. I have experienced sharp pain in the lower abdomen a few days ago ,I get frequent headache and my vaginal secretion as increased looking creamy white. Well today I notice something strange in my urine were some white particles.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012