Had unprotected sex, spotting, brown discahrge from vagina. Am i pregnant again?

I had an abortion a month ago. By two weeks after, i had an unprotected sex. I was like spotting then. I bled for two weeks. Afterward, it was like normal. Now after 4 weeks, I have a brown discharge from my vagina. It doesnt have any odor. Sometime it goes out with slimy transparent discharge which i usually had even before i got pregnant. I had this brownish discharge somewhat similar to spotting for around three days? And now i dont know if i am bleeding or what.Because it is like blood but stains like pinkish something in my underwear. It isnt exactly red and clear as blood. It doesnt have any odor as well. And i dont experience a cramp or back pain. Addition to this, i had a take home pregnancy test. For the first few minutes it was negative so i just left it somewhere. Then after an hour i guess? When i got it to dispose it there is already pink? or unclear line on the second one. So i am wondering if i may be pregnant again for the unprotected sex we had two weeks ago. Thank you for reading!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013