Had unprotected sex, small cut and glands hurting. Is it a STD?

had 3 sexual intercourse with a girl this night, after the first one i noticed the top of my gland was hurting when it was rubbing against the bed or anything else, couldnt sleep until the tip of my gland wasnt touching anything,been hurting the whole day and now it looks quite like a tear of 1mm, almost looks normal,but theres a small reddish looking like irritation,the intercourses were pretty fast and could this be a std? i dont think shes cheating on me and we started having unprotected sex about 6 months ago. i havent been circumsiated. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012

The possibility of a STD cannot be ruled out based on your history. Probably wait for a day more. If the symptoms doesn't subside, my advice to you is to consult a STD specialist and get the investigations done for STD. No need to panic since most of the STD's are completely curable. Wish you good health.