Had unprotected sex, severe pain in abdomen and left testicles, feel numb and sore. Is it due to intense ab workout?

On Saturday (Dec 29th) I engaged in unprotected sex. That following Tuesday (Jan 1st) I did an intense ab workout (I hadn t really worked out hard for 5+ months prior to that). On Wednesday morning (Jan 2nd) I woke up with a horrible pain in my abdomen , pelvis , and left testicle . I could barely do a sit-up and just felt sore. That Friday (Jan 4th) I went to the ER in pain. After blood work, physical exam, and an ultrasound on my testicles, I was diagnosed with muscle strain, as they couldn t find anything else wrong with me. Over the weekend my pain subdued vastly (went from about a 7/10 to a 2/10, most of the pain still being on my pelvis and testicle). On that Monday (Jan 7th) I went to a urologist . He gave me a quick physical look see, couldn t find anything physically wrong with me, and made me take a urine test (I m still waiting for the results). Directly after that, I went to have an HIV test done, the results were negative. That night I put icy hot on my lower abs and pelvis region, just to dull out the minor remaining pain. The next morning (Jan 8th) I woke up with a stinging pain on the tip/entrance of my penis. There is no signs of swelling or redness. The stinging sensation doesn t even happen when I urinate, there is no blood, and my urine is pretty clear (as I have been drinking mostly water recently). The stinging sensation actually happens when my penis brushes up against my boxers or leg. Sometimes I can just feel it stinging slightly for no reason. I also noticed that sometimes, when urinating, I have a double stream, though it doesn t happen every time I urinate. I have also experienced A BIT of leakage of urine when laying down, and a very mild soreness/numbness in my testicles. My physical pain is no longer/barely present, the only thing that has began to bother me over the past 3 days has been this stinging sensation. The only thing I can compare the feeling to is an itch, or irritation from soap. Any idea to what this may be? What should be my next course of action?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013