Had unprotected sex, right after periods. Taken Contraceptive, bleeding heavily. Is it normal?

I had sex just after the day of my periods end, and took an unwanted-72 emergency contraceptive pill . again within three days, it was bleeding as it happens in periods but the amount of bleeding is double to that happens in normal period. why is it so? is it normal or does it indicate a pregnancy? it has been bleeding forr the past 2 days., right now its bleeding in normal amount. what does it indicate?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer