Had unprotected sex, removed implant, no periods, cramps. What are the chances of being pregnant?

Hey, I m 16, I had the implant in for a month (it had got infected and so I had to have it taken out) I ve had it out for almost two months now. The day I had it out I had a natural period straight away (I have heavy ones for the first 2-3 days) so to me it was like the implant had stopped working straight away. So as stated, I had a period for the first month of having it out. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and have missed a period this month. (I m 10 days late) I was wondering if the implant could actually still be preventing pregnancy, as to why I do not have a period at the moment. I feel really tired, I keep.having like period sort of cramps in my stomach , both sides. I also feel really sick and have started being sick, I ll feel fine, then suddenly I ll feel really sick. I also keep losing my balance and keep.going dizzy, the past two days I have also needed the toilet quite a lot! I was just wondering what the chances of being pregnant were, because I m showing symptoms but, if anything I would only be around a month pregnant. I have also.done around 4 home pregnancy tests and they have all came back negative, are tests always accurate or can they also be inaccurate?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Hi.Implant usually causes irregular bleeding and may be no periods for few months. You have already tested for pregnancy test which is negative. You are having more of anxiety and so such symptoms. But if still some doubt then you may get a scan done and confirm the things. Thanks,