Had unprotected sex, red bump on labia, itching. Painless. What could this be?

Hi, I had unprotected sex about a month ago. About a week later I had a very small red bump on my labia and it itched. There was no burning or anything. Then about 2 weeks after that I saw 2 or 3 small white bumps that were painless. I popped them and nothing came out. I have had no burning or anything else. I went to the doctor last week and he said everything looked great, but I do not get my test results back until Tuesday. What could this be because I am freaking out? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012