Had unprotected sex, prescribed Aviane Tab Teva, periods have not started. Is my body adapting to new pills?

Hello, my doctor prescribed a generic birth control to me called Aviane Tab Teva. Well in this last month I was prescribed Sronyx Tab Wats, I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend and the first time we did have intercourse while on these pills he did finish inside of me. He has done this a few times in the month and sometimes he pulls out. Well I am now on my week 4 inactive pills and I only have three left. Usually I would have started my period by the second one. Is my body just adapting to the new pills or could I be pregnant because these are new pills and I didn t wait a month to have sexual intercourse, I am also not sure if I waited the first seven days or not either?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012