Had unprotected sex, positive HCG test. Taken Mifepristol. No bleeding, small clot, slight cramp. Any risk of continuation?

hi Dr. i am virgin and had unprotected sex (not penetrative). it was 5 weeks when i got positive for HCG( home test). i took the first dose dayone (mifepristol 200) and the second dose (miso 4tab vaginal) in 48 hours. but no bleeding at all. 24 hours later i repeat the same dose. i could fee a slight cramp and see very very small clot when i visit latrine. i considered it as failed abortion . two weeks later i see radiologist for ultrasound confirmation and did HCG. the result was positive for HCG and the radiologist told me that there is unclear reading of endometruim. it is now 3 weeks since i did the abortion. so dear Dr. is there risk of continuation? i can t do the surgical incase it fails because i am still virgin and i do not wanna to join my boy friend again. please help. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012