Had unprotected sex, pink vaginal discharge, negative pregnancy test. Confused

Hi i am 29 year old have 7 year old son. Trying for 2nd preg since few months in july i was on follicle study on 17th my follicle ruptured n dr gave injection but exactly on time on2nd i got my period lasts 3 days then in september on 3rd day went to dr he gave me somel tab ovofox after that i did t go to dr and exactly on 2nd i got my period but lasts only two days n slight headech abdomen pain back pain n on10 11th day slight swelling on top of my left foot and also i took home pregnency urine test on 5th day of my day i had unprotected sex next morning dark pinkish vaginal dischargeperiopdon 15th on 6th octo it was negative but still i feel iam pregnant iam very confused please helpon
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012