Had unprotected sex, pink spotting, light bloody discharge, cramps. Morning sickness, headaches, nausea. Pregnancy chances?

i have been havin what seems like morning sickness head aches when i am in the vehicle i have been gettin nauseated from the motion me and my boyfriend have been havin unprotected sex and my last period day i started was on the 25 th of jan i usually go 7 days only went 4 and stopped then on the 7th of feb i noticed some dark brown light pink spottin stopped the same day and then when we had sex on the 8th i had light pink bloody discharge only when i wiped and my abdomen feels full and swollen and havin what feels like menstral cramps for past couple weeks and just majorally fatigued out is it possible im pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query. Presently it is difficult to rule out if you are pregnant or not, as UPT gets positive about5-7 days of missing periods. So wait for your next cycle, if it is delayed get a UPT done, if it is positive, you can decide what to want.
Hope I answered your question, Kindly reply me if you have any further queries or any comments. I will be very happy to help you.
Dr Arif