Had unprotected sex, partner negative for HIV. Chances of getting HIV?

Hi I know this question is probably really common but here goes I had unprotected sex for the first time ever with a girl I have been dating for at least 3 months she says she is HIV negative and got tested for it her last papsmear she don t do drugs are she don t seem to be the sleeping around type but even thow she told me she got tested recently and was negative I still worry my question is what are the chances of catching HIV in this case iam I just being a worry wort cause I freak out over everything also two days later got a itchy throat and stuffy nose? Is that possible for symptoms to appear so soon are is it just allergies
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012