Had unprotected sex, pain in armpits, tongue. Does ARS symptoms show at 8 weeks ?

Hello doctor, 8 weeks ago I had protected sex with a female, and i m here because i m concerned. I recevied unproteced oral, and also i fingered here and had a cut on my finger from 2 days before. Also, i had a lesion on my crotch from a pimple i got there a week before. I cut the inside of her vagina with my fingernail and she bled a little, there was blood on my condom and my finger. Am i at risk? Will ARS symptoms show at 8 weeks? I have a pain in my armpits kinda, and now my tongue hurts when i move it vertically. Are these symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012