Had unprotected sex on various dates, have lower abdominal pain, weight gain, delayed period. Pregnant?

Hi. My menses was on 30.06.2012 to 07.07.2012. Then had unprotected sex on 17.07.2012 but no ejaculation or penetration inside. Just a mere rubbing outside the vagina . Scared, so i took 2 tablet of Prostinor 36hrs later. Then another 2 tablet 53hrs later. All within 72hrs. Then I went for ultrasound. Nothing. Menses supposed to be on 20th but none. Then went for blood test for HIV , negative. Menses came on 03.08.2012 to 07.08.2012. Took another blood test for Hcg on 14th and trace of pregnancy. Menses came regular 04.09.2012 to 09.09.2012, 08.10.2012 to 14.10.2012, 07.11.2012 to 11.11.2012 and 15.12.2012 to 20.12.2012. Then my lower abdomen is quite painful. I gain weight. I still have the feeling of scared what if I am pregnant. Went to doc and had another round of ultrasound and inform him of my delayed menses this month. Ultrasound is negative. He gave me Norcutin 2 days ago. Just took 2 tablet this morning. How soon can my period be? Is there any chance that I might getting pregnant? That will be my biggest sin ever! Will taking up Norcutin did have any effects on irregular periods or etc? Pls help.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013