Had unprotected sex on the last day of the period, took Nordette contraceptive. Effective?

Hello Dr. Lundi, It s 2:00 pm today, Aug. 17, 2012. I had sex with my bf last night around 3:00 am in the morning. It was my last day of period on Aug. 16, 2012. Very minimal blood on my sanitary napkin. I ve read some forum say that 5 days before and 5 days after period are safe days to have sex. So we didn t use a condom when we had sex, he releases inside of me while I m on top, and when I wiped my vagina , there is still blood but not that much blood. I immediately peed and washed mine and he also does that. He wants me to get pregnant by the way, but I m really not sure if it it the right time. Do you think I can get pregnant? Just now, 2:00 pm, I took 4 pcs of Nordette (Levonorgestrel/Ethinyl Estradiol ) 150 mcg/30mcg. And will take again 4 pcs of Nordette after 12 hours later. Saw online that Nordette is an effective Emergency contraceptive pill . Is it true? I would really appreciate if you would reply. Please enlighten me. Thank you very much and God bless.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer