Had unprotected sex on the last day of period, still awaiting period. Pregnant?

Doc I am so worried because my 1st day of my last period started from 10th of Feb. 2013 and it last on 22nd of Feb. 2013. I am 44 years old and I had unprotective sex on the last day of my menstrual period. During that day I am so dry and i am expecting my next period on this March 10 but unti now i missed my period. after that i took primulot n 30 tablets to regulate my abnormal period.. Doc is there any possibility to get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013