Had unprotected sex on the dates when periods were due. Took emergency contraceptive pill. Pregnancy possible? Need birth control advice

Hey! I had sex with my girlfriend on 23rd & 24th March, she had her dates of Menstrual Cycle, but it delayed as last month it was on 22nd Feb.
We had sex both the days, and once I inserted without precaution (condom) but sperm didn't released, and also it was not completely inserted into her vagina, it was just on the opening of the hole.But my penis was quite wet with the fluid.
Now we are thinking Is there any chances to get pregnant?? That we don't want to happen.
She took a contraceptive pill (Unwanted 72) today i.e. 26th March, as it says it has to be taken within 72 hours of Intercourse.
Please tell me What can we do to avoid pregnancy? And also till when periods can start again? And if there is any chance to get pregnant what steps could we take to avoid that?
Reply please..
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013