Had unprotected sex, on ovulation period. Have bad cramps. Am I pregnant?

I Have a question .so May 29th i started my period and ended june 2nd . i had my fertile days the 3rd and ovulaton on the 12th i had unprotected sex on fertile and ovulation and next week im suppost to start my period but ive been having really bad cramps the past 3 days and i spotted this morning and it got heavier through out the day . i dont start cramping till a day after i start my cycle . what does this mean ..?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do your urine pregnancy test which if negative get a pelvic ultrasonography and b HCG testing because it can be an early pregnancy or worse ectopic tubal pregnancy and then visit a gynecologist with reports.
and if everything goes fine and you get your normal period then start using some regular method of contraception.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain