Had unprotected sex, on birth control. Having cramps, lower back pain, dizzines. Reason?

I have unprotected sex regularly. my partner and i have a commited relationship and have both been tested. i have been taking birth control for over a year but i occasionally forget to take it. but i always take it within 24 hrs. for the last 5 days or so i have been having period like cramps . my period is not due for another 3 days or so. i have never had cramps prior to my period before. also i have been having a lot of lower back pain and while showering last night i felt very faint. ( im not sure if its related but my breasts are more tender than normal.) any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012