Had unprotected sex, nuvaring fallen out, pregnancy test negative, missing periods. Is it too early for the pregnancy tests?

i had unprotected sex last sat. and he didnt pull out when he was done. come to find out that my nuvaring had fallen out, i have no clue when i have taken many at home pregnancy tests bu they are come out to be negative. i was suposta get my period the 26th and still have not goten it. is it too early for the pregnancy tests to detect it or should i keep taking them every other week?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012