Had unprotected sex, noticing orange discharge, lower abdomen pain. What to do?

hi I am slightly concerned me and my boyfriend have recently rough unprotected sex last week but he did not come inside me and now im having what smells like blood but is orange and gooey substance coming from my vagina, What does it mean? Should I be concerned? How long will this last?
I had felt sum pains in my lower abdomen and other websites show this as signs of pregnancy. The orange bleeding is light but has been goin on for to days now. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013