Had unprotected sex, noticed a small pink spot on penis shaft, light burning during urination. Cause?

Hi, about 5 months ago i had unprotected sex with a girl unexpectedly. About a month later, i noticed one small pink spot, i d say about 2 mm in diameter. At the time I could not seek medical attention due to not having insurance or being able to afford it, so i waited it out and it eventually went away. Over the course of the last few months, spots exactly like the first one randomly show up in different places, on my penis shaft or head. No more than 2 at a time appear, and they don t itch or cause irritation. If i leave them alone and don t touch them, they slowly fade away then seem to appear again. Sometimes they are shiny looking, and are barely raised but not noticeable. They also seem to flake after awhile. I haven t noticed anything else, no intense burning or pain, but i ve been extremely worried about it and do notice some slight burning during/after urination or ejaculation . No pain during sex, nothing extremely painful but i could just be worrying myself into thinking it burns. I am 25 years old, and have had no intercourse with this girl for months. I am healthy for my age, but i do however drink quite often and awhile back had intense lower back/ kidney (i think) pain that literally made me light headed and feel like i was going to pass out. Could these be connected? I am scheduling an appointment with a doctor soon, but in the mean time i would very much like to receive a professional opinion to ease some of the stress!! Thank you a ton!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013