Had unprotected sex, no direct ejaculation inside the vagina. Took I- pill and got periods. Is it her periods?<br><br>

Hi , my girlfriend is 12 days late for her periods. On roughly the 5th day of her late periods ,we had sexual contact ,though there was no direct ejaculation or contact with her vagina . It was just rubbing of her panty over my penis . There might have been presemen.Hence,to be safe,she took an Ipill ,within 24 hours. Today,on the 12th day of her late periods,she started bleeding . Is it her periods,or just a side effect of Ipill ? Please help. is there any possiblity of pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query. From the information in your question, pregnancy is unlikely. If the blood flow is like her normal periods , there is nothing to worry as i pill itself can cause delayed periods. If the bleeding is light , please see a doctor to clarify.