Had unprotected sex, night sweats, nose discharge, sore neck. STD?

On the 3rd oh July I had unprotected sex with an American girl in Amsterdam. I traveled also to London and returned home to Copenhagen on the 9th. While in the airport I began to feel sick and by the time I had gotten back to my apartment in Copenhagen I was beginning to really feel quite bad. My nose was constantly draining and I was able to clear my nose of a fair amount of what appeared to be infected material during countless showers during the day, while also sitting in the bathroom soaking in the steam and warm temperatures. It is perhaps worth mentioning that the two nights spent in Copenhagen were characterized by profuse night sweats . On the 11th I went to the Southeastern part of Greece where I felt slightly normal apart from a slight cough and some slight drainage that mostly dried up in the 110 degree whether. However, on returning to Copenhagen my symptoms have come back so much as a general peeling of the skin (the water here in Copenhagen has always been chalky and dries out my hands and feet, and this was quite pronounced probably due to the fact that I spent 4 days in the Aegean with high salt content only to come back chalked up water). But what is alarming to me is that my neck has begun to feel sore and I cannot pinpoint whether this is due to anxiety and the possibility of having contracted a serious sexually transmitted disease , or whether it may in fact be my lymph nodes warning me of something. I have completed a test for gonorrhea and chlamydia and await the test results currently but have been recommended to wait until the 3rd of August until I undertake a blod test for HIV . Your take on the matter?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012