Had unprotected sex next day after periods. Given 1 dose of mifegest to abort. Can I take it?

Hi, I am 24 year old woman. My periods ended on 12th of Feb, 2013 and me and my husband attempted to mate from 13th till 17th Feb 2013. I want to get sure whether I am pregnant or not. I went to doc and he adviced me to wait 1 month to get confirm result. When I said I want to abort, he has given me 1 dose of mifegest (200mg). He has not given any cytolog. Shall I proceed with taking the drug? will there be any complication for my future pregnancy. Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
May 2013
In case of regular periods, the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.
As usually ovulation won't occur during first 10 days of the cycle in case of regular 28 to 30 days cycles.
So you better wait till your expected date of periods.
And if you miss the periods, go for pregnancy test.
If the test comes positive, then you can go for tablets to induce abortion.
For more details you can ask me directly through the premium forum.