Had unprotected sex, negative pregnancy test. What is the problem?

my wife last means is 29 march 2012. on 6 april we do unsafe sex and after 1/2 hour i give unwanted 72 after that we do a sex on 12 april 2012 but this time i use condom after that we do not sex but problem is 15 may 2012 my wife means not start we consult with doctor and check with pregnacy kit but result is negative doctor prescribe modus 10 mg twice a day for five days my wife start medicine from 15/05/2012 my question is any problem with my wife and this medicine is best for star means after complete course thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012