Had unprotected sex, nausea, light headed, loss of apetite, tiredness, vaginal itching. What can be going on?

it was about a week or two ago i had unprotected sex and i was perfectly fine before that but the next morning i woke up to feeling off balance nauseated and just weird i went to the doctor and she gave me stuff for my sinuses i have now taken all of that but still have these symptoms. I am light headed at times, very rarely have an appetite , tired, when i do eat it doesnt want to stay down and a vaginal itch? im not sure whats going on?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012