Had unprotected sex, missing periods, feels cramp. Is it pregnancy or something different?

Hi, on the 3rd of May I had unprotected sex with my mate (he said he didn t ejaculate) , the problem is that my period was due on the 23rd of May and it was a no show and now it s May 28th and still not here. Right after sex I caught a cold but I believe i had it before the intercourse and it went away and came back. I ve also had really light cramping which makes me feel like my cycle is about to start but it doesn t. Other than that I ve been feeling fine. Does this sound like pregnancy or just a late period. My period is kind of irregular, sometimes it ll come 5 days early but for the most part I get it towards the end of the Month. Do you think pregnant or something different?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Hi , Bryanah ,normal Menstrual period in a lady usually has cycle of 28 days with +/- 07 days ,that means period may be 28-07 = 21 days or 28+7 = 35 DAYS in both of condition it consider normal you should wait for 07 days more as urine test for pregnancy usually to be done after 07days of MC date ,
after that go for pregnancy test . Thanks Dr Prakash Roy