Had unprotected sex, missed periods with pregnancy symptoms, UPT negative, was on birth control before. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi there I am an 18 year old Female. I came off the pill on the 18th of February (last pill period was the 12th of feb) and have had unprotected sex since. It is now the 18th of march and my period has not shown. I am having negative home pregnancy tests . I have very sore nipples , I am nauseous, tired, cranky and most foods make me feel sick. Could I be pregnant despite the negative tests?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013