Had unprotected sex, missed periods. Symptoms of pregnancy, UPT negative. Cause for symptoms?

I havent gotten my cycle since october 26th 2012 ( which i had the 26th til nov 2). I have had unprotected sex with my fiance, and have yet to get my cycle.. I have taken multiple tests which all come back negative.. i took the last test last week. I have had bad heartburn , and was told to take tecta by a walk in clinic doctor. I have been feeling sick, and have had cramping but still no cycle. I have very sore breasts, and feel sick at the sight or smell of certain foods, i also have had pain in my right lower back... everyone i know has said these are pregnancy symptoms but every hpt come back negative.. i went for an ultra sound and waiting for results but im very impatient now, and looking for some answers on what it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012