Had unprotected sex, missed birth control pills. Want to avoid pregnancy. Please advise

HI so im a little worried. Im on birth control and i think i started my period early not sure. this past week ive had to wear a pad. My period is not supposed to be coming till this week coming up thats when i start the green pills. The pink pills are supposed to prevent it. I spent the night at my boyfriends house for a week last month and skipped the green pills cuz i didnt want my monthly around him. We had unprotected sex a few times. Im worried that i could be pregnant i know we should have been more careful.. so i dont know what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013