Had unprotected sex, missed BCPs, nausea, stomach cramps, breakthrough bleeding. Pregnancy?

Hey my name is shahna, I have a question I really need answered. I am on levlen ed the birth control pill during my first month on the pill I was little silly and missed a few I took home pregnancy test just to make sure I was ok and all came out negative which was good I am now in my 2nd month and went away on holidays and forgot my pills I then missed 5 active pills in a row and had unprotected sex during that time. That was a week and half ago now and over the past couple days I have had extreme nausea and tummy cramps when I missed the 5 pills I did have breakthrough bleeding or withdrawl bleeding. Which went away shortly after restarting my pills again I just really need to know what are the chances of me being pregnant? Please help
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012