Had unprotected sex, lower back pain, gas. What is the cure?

Hey I had protected sex with my boyfriend but right after he cumd, he pulled out and we noticed that there was cum on the outside of the condom(around the rim) so we took a plan b.. And 3-4 after that, the same thing happened. So I took another plan b. and 3.5 weeks pass and I m supposed to start my period in three or four days and I ve taken many, many tests and they ve all came out as positive. But I m noticing that my lower back is hurting, and I have a gassy feeling in my stomach ... Help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013