Had unprotected sex, light brown bleeding, negative pregnancy test, gaining weight, bigger breasts. What is going on?

I was wondering a couple things.. first - me & my faience have had unprotected sex for almost everyday of last month ejaculated into me every time . I have always had regular periods but I was late but had a light bleeding & it has been off & on. But its almost brown blood & the other days have been almost light pink. I took 3 pregnancy but they came up negative. My boobs have gotten bigger & I have gained a little weight .. what is going on? -
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012