Had unprotected sex, late period, cramping, HPT negative, spotting. How to get sure of pregnancy?

Hello! I have had unprotected sex in the past month and I have noticed that my period was late. Last week I was cramping and having bad headaches . I took a pregnancy test a week ago but it was negative. A couple days ago I finally started spotting, but it s very light red and brown. I m not sure whether or not I am pregnant because I ve been doing a lot of research and the home tests aren t always accurate this early anyways… HELP!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013