Had unprotected sex just before using nuva ring. Chances of being pregnant?

hello, i started using nuva ring reacently and i have a concern i was supposed to start nuvaring on sunday and i was supposed to start my period anywhere from monday to thursday that week and i had unprotected sex on friday and saturday my partner didnt ejaculate in me but im still worried since i didnt use it a full week. could you explain my chances of being pregnant and if i may be pregnantwhat should i look for. but please explain im so worried. :(
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012