Had unprotected sex just before period due date. Safe to take unwanted72 pill? Expected due date?

I had my period last on 30th of jan n the expected period date is on 5th march bt we had unprotected sex on the 24th feb n she had unwanted72 after half an hour, though we tested today for pregnency n it was negative, bt on 3rd n 2 nd march we had unprotected sex again,thugh I dint cum inside. Now will it be safe to takr 72 pill again n wen will be her expected date for period.pls. Advise
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

You did sex 2-3 days before the expected day of period.
So,she doesn’t need to take unwanted 72 again for this time as this is not the fertile period .
Don’t worry about this.
Even if ,IF she misses period ,she can confirm by UPT at home as post coital pills are not 100% safe.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan