Had unprotected sex in the peak time of ovulation. Took next choice pill within 30min. Is pregnancy possible?

Hello Dr! Yesterday was the peak of my ovulation and I had unprotected sex. I took the Next Choice pill within 30 minutes and I just wanted to know if our chances of pregnancy is still great. I know that the pill is supposed to change my chemical balance in my vagina to make it more difficult for the sperm to live but seeing as though I had sex on the same day of my ovulation, I just wanted to have an official opinion. Thank you in advance!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013