Had unprotected sex, home pregnancy test positive. Gynaecologist unable to detect pregnancy. Suggestions?

I had my period 27th november, came off it 5th december. had unprotected sex early hours the 10th december and the 25th december, i was late on my period and came on 28th december. started my pill 29th december but i started having really bad pains in my right side of my stomach 14th january around 7.30 because id forgot take my pill at midday that day so i took it the same day but after my pains started later that night i started bleeding very lightly so the next day tuesday 15th january i bought a home pregnancy test to rule it out and it said positive i then took another test and that said the same, so i sent a sample off with my gp that came back inconclusive so i did another sample but i had to drink alot of water before doing the sample then i did another 2 home pregnancy tests which both said positive my result from the lab came back monday and it said negative, i then did another home pregnancy test tuesday 22nd january and that said positive. i spoke to my gp and told him everything and he couldnt tell me if i was pregnant or if ive miscarried but did ask me to wait and do another sample for testing next week. could you tell me any different than what my gp has said as im going out of my mind with worry at whats happening in my body
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Than for aking to HCM
As I always being telling that the sonography is the only sure test for confirmation of pregnancy second if you are pregnant and you do not have any problem in carrying your pregnancy then why to worry and hurry time will tell you every thing wait for it have nice day.