Had unprotected sex, heavy period, cyst on ovary. What s the cause and possible cure?

Hi! I'm 20 years old an had unprotected sex. I have every single pregnancy symptom along with a white milky lotion like discharge with mild odor(cervical fluid?) then I got my period which has been extremely heavy (unusual for me) and bright orange in color with dark red blood clots. What is going on?! Please help. Keep in mind last I went to the gyno, I had a cyst on my ovary, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with this but just in case I threw that our there. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013