Had unprotected sex, having stomach cramps, lightheadedness, nausea, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Iv been getting crampy feelings in my pelvic area and about nauseated and light headed and Iv done pregnancy tests and all have came back negative . My partner and I were having sexual intercourse last Wednesday night and put a condom on half way through. Is it possible to be pregnant ? And if so is it too early to tell if I m pregnant ? Hi my email was wrong it s YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Your chances of pregnancy depends on the time of your menstrual cycle when you had sexual intercourse. Chances are high when sexual intercourse is done between 10th - 19th of your menstrual cycle.

Dr Ahmad