Had unprotected sex, having stomach cramps, light bleeding, sweating, runny nose, dizzyness, tiredness, urine smells different. What could this be?

Hi am a little confused as to what to think re my body clock. I have regular periods my last period was 2 and a half weeks ago and lasted 5 days. I have had sharp pains in my breats, stomach cramps and light bleeding (today and last night). I am sweating all the time at the slightest sign of the sun or a cosey fire. My nose has been runny. I was sick 3 nights ago. I have felt dizzy and although tired have had little or very broken sleeps. I also think I smell different aswell as my urine . I am 23 and my partner of 4 and a half years is 25. We don t use protection and haven t done for 2 years.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer