Had unprotected sex, having frequent urination, headache, feels bloated, tired. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

hello , well last week i had unprotected sex using the pull out method .. i had sex on march 22 and march 23 and my last period was on march 8 . my cycle is regular and should start next week . but lately ive been peeing alot and having headaches and my stomach is really hard in the lower area and it feels like im bloated everyday . im really tired and everyone saying its nerves . there is a dark circle around my areola and theres bumps but my boobs dont hurt . my mom said it too early to tell if im pregnant but i feel i am . i took a test on monday march 26 and it came back negative , but today its been a week since i had unprotected sex . can i start to feel symptoms ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Hello, Its too early for your symptoms to be related to pregnancy. Repeat pregnancy test if you are overdue for a week or so. If urinary problem is still there please check your urine for infection. Take care.